Personal branding concept - thoughts?

Hi guys, I've been working on a new a personal branding project based around the Burger Box idea (Fries With That...) The idea is that these would be printed up, folded and given away to prospective clients or employers with my portfolio packed neatly inside as a foldout brochure (in a burger style of course) - Would be very keen to hear thoughts and feedback on these!

You can read more about it here: New Personal Branding Burger Box | Fries With That | Daniel Blackman | Freelance Designer

fwt-burgerbox-logo.png

bbox3.jpg

Thanks as always! :thumb:

Dan

Attachments

• fwt-burgerbox-logo.png
    fwt-burgerbox-logo.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
I love the idea!

The only thing I would say is that I would maybe try and distance the logo a bit more from Burger King, but still that sort of big bright fast food style, if you know what I mean.

I am very intrigued to see the portfolio that will be packed inside. Keep us updated.

Love it! I bet you could have loads of fun with the branding and promotion. But I agree, a more original burger/fast food logo would be a good idea.

Yep, along the same line as the others, my instant thoughts were "hmm, burger king aint gunna be best pleased if they see that" - so would definitely work on distancing your logo from theirs. Other than that, yeah, it's good, and as Paul says, there's certainly scope for having fun with it :D

It's making me hungry, and I don't even like fast food lol! Reminds me of the story I heard about the guy who printed his CV on the inside of a pizza box and had a pizza delivered to the director of the agency he wanted to work in.

Back