PC Repair Leaflet

OMG thanks, I've contacted my printers immediately. Fingers crossed its not too late to change
Thanks again :icon_notworthy:

Turns out they've been printed with the spelling error, I guess I've learnt a lot of lessons, check, check,check,check and finally check again!

I think the change to baby blue coupled with the stars is looking a bit like a kids bedroom so not a step in the right direction regarding that, I would be tempted to go for a much darker blue, navy blue ish, but then the stars aren't going to work on that as it will look like a night sky thing going on. Hmmm.... I wonder what a warm golden yellow/orange would look like, to bring back some of the red/orange tones from the original design but without the gradient?

I've used a company called Five Eight PrintI managed to get 100 A5 leaflets on 135gsm gloss paper for £7.20 inc P+P which is ideal for me at the moment as I want to do a quick and cheap leaflet drop in my area for the business I am starting.

I've used him for a couple of small jobs, decent enough fella :icon_thumbup:

I like your leaflet but agree with the comments made above :icon_cheers:

Turns out they've been printed with the spelling error, I guess I've learnt a lot of lessons, check, check,check,check and finally check again!

We're just buying a new car and I spotted the typo in the FORD Focus brochure...so you are not alone!
Now I am wondering should I ask Ford for the design of their next brochure or just go in on the proof-reading line....?

They also have a meaningless infographic in it!

Back