Part 1 - Marketing has changed, are you changing?

We all know business never stops moving. So why are people still using traditional marketing methods to tell the world about their brand? Why continue with those approaches when there’s another way which gives more results, faster and at less cost, results like:

• Generating a business lead at 62% lower cost than with outbound marketing

• Your potential customers finding you instead of you finding them

• More leads transformed into committed customers

• A higher profile and more established brand.

The world is changing fast - and the way people buy into brands and businesses is changing even faster.

Please share your thoughts.

Could you give us some examples of what you think is a traditional marketing method, and what new methods are superior to the old tried and tested?

Maybe it's just a case of "if it aint broke don't fix it"

And I can certainly say at least in the company where i currently work in house as a graphic designer, they jump straight onto any new ways of marketing - and they don't always work out, so they'll revert back to the ones they know do - which more often than not, are the traditional ones.

Depends on your market, I was talking to a gardener today - 'who needs a website? I have far too much work on!'

Very relevant to some research I'm involved in - can you advise the source?

Hi Minuteman Press,

I found that piece of research from this source. Check it out here.

Dear linziloop,

Sorry the article didn't seem to be interesting to you.

@squeezee

An Inbound Marketing approach is more advanced in US than in UK. The key to inbound marketing is about making content, and works on a buying cycle, i.e. publish great content on the internet. You target audience find this content when they're actively researching/ready to buy. When your audience finds you, Inbound Marketing then uses marketing automation to send targeted communications to nurture website visitors in to leads and leads in to customers. This results in a more effective and cost effective approach than pure email blasts.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

Hi Minuteman Press,

When your audience finds you, Inbound Marketing then uses marketing automation to send targeted communications to nurture website visitors in to leads and leads in to customers. This results in a more effective and cost effective approach than pure email blasts..

how does this get automated? and how do you send targeted communications - are you talking about email gathering and email shots? Or are you talking about actual advertizing based on cookies saved ?

Hi,

It is basically a technology platform that enables cloud automation system. We will setup a variety of different emails depending on actions taken by visits to the site and then the platform sends relevant content.

Back