Paper to paper image transfer


New Member
So, i have been looking everywhere online and in shops for an item i use in college.

The item is a clear liquid with a strong smell (a bit like white spirit) but what we use it for is image or type transfer from paper to paper. It gives a really nice effect, all the things that come close to what i need are too expensive for what i need it for or is paper to fabric, which i dont want.

So i must ask, does anyone know if the "artists" white spirit if applied to the back of a image faced down onto another sheet of paper, would transfer the image? :S we do it in college all the time but no one can tell me what it is!!!!!