Online proof service

Is there a website or print company that offers an online proofing service? I have some designs ready for print, but I want them to be proofed first, preferably online and onscreen. Many thanks for any help.

There are printers that offer things like an apogee portal for proofing BUT in my experience they are big web printing firms.

Re-read the question and thought that perhaps my reply wasn't the answer you're looking for as an Apogee portal proofing system would only allow you as the client to proof your own work (not all together much use if you're not sure you did it right to start with).

Has your customer proofed the work? If not why not? If there is no customer (ie; this is a job for you) and you want it proof reading, there are professional proof reading services that will look over your work for a fee but you need to be aware that proof readers are complete arseholes! I don't mean that in a bad way! It's their job to pick holes in your work and by god they love their work. Lol

What kind of proofing do you need? On-line for your client? (There are some printers who have this - I certainly know of one) or someone to proof-read. In which case I am the 'complete arsehole' Dave ^^ is referring to! Actually, I just hate bad grammar and typos!!

Back