on-page SEO

active-worker

Hi guys,

I like to inform you that one of my clients sends me a message

“We have two new sites we need to do on and off page SEO for. I would like you to work on both of them directly so I am giving you the FTP info to FTP them down, update the pages, then FTP them back up.”

But I am sorry to say that I don’t know how to access FTP and how to modify file there. For your kind information, I know html, css, Photoshop.

So, please anybody give me advice about this.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply which is really helpful.

Now I am look forward to know about how to modify/edit my existing files through FTP or use any software like notepad++/Dreamweaver to edit my existing files. Please tell me the details.

No more, I am waiting for your kind response.

Download the file you want to edit via FTP, open and edit it in Dreamweaver/Notepad, upload the amended file to the server via FTP.

* Important to make backups first! I always download the original file, then rename the old file to file-OLD.html or something. This way if you screw anything up you've got your backup on a live server too!

Download the file from the FTP then edit it notepad++. If you don't have then download it from the internet.
FTP is not a very difficult. You simply need to drag and drop the Google webmaster, Alexa and Bing webmaster file in to the public_html root folder.

Back