No signal on graphic tablet

Greta

Hi All,

I just bought a Gaomon PD1561 graphic tablet, but I can't seem to use it, when I connect it to my laptop it just says no signal, the LED light stays red and it goes to power saving mode. The settings are working on the tablet. The pen is also working on the laptop, the Gaomon app says device connected. My laptop is in either extended or duplicate mode, cables are 100% well connected. Display says no signal, turns off. My laptop is Acer Aspire 5820gt with AMD Radeon HD 5470 and an Intel graphics card. It originally came with Windows 7 I recently updated to win10, could it be the problem that win10 isn't compatible with the graphics card? Does anybody know how to solve it? Maybe an adapter could help? VGA to HDMI or USB to HDMI...
Thank you in advance

Drivers.... but I have no idea other than that because to put it simply, I'd never even heard of the brand. It could be that it's faulty for all I know.
You can also check to make sure you're using the right graphics card (you have 2) for the external graphics port.

Incompatibility is one of the reasons that most of us on here use wacom graphics tablets, the savings in cost are often lost as soon as you start needing to troubleshoot issues like what you are having.

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies I've got the driver from their website, it says device is connected and I could use the pen, but the display keeps on no signal. I just tried and it works on other laptop, so it has to do with my laptop just can't figure out what the problem is.

Thanks for your replies I've got the driver from their website, it says device is connected and I could use the pen, but the display keeps on no signal. I just tried and it works on other laptop, so it has to do with my laptop just can't figure out what the problem is.
As I said earlier, check the gpu you're using.... you have 2 in your laptop, the built in one on the cpu and the 'external' one (the amd one). You may need to install drivers for the amd one (assuming your setup is still supported) or 'flip a switch' in the OS but I can't say off the top of my head where that is, I don't have access to a laptop with 2 gpu's.

Once you've done that, if both aren't sending anything to the graphics tablet then it's possible the port is faulty or that there is another issue with the system that we can't diagnose without physical access to the hardware.

Then it's something clashing on your system.

Try creating a new user and login and see if it works - if it does work - then it's something in your profile.

The link I provided earlier has a Support section where you can contact them directly for support.

Back