New printers needed

Moominbaby

Hello All,

I am currently looking for a new printers...

We need a reliable printers that can deliver quality product, nothing massively high end... here is an example of what we normally need...

800 flyer folded twice
Full colour two sided

170gsm silk

And most importantly we need quick delivery, (we are based in central London) so next day/ two day options are essential, for last minute jobs :)

Maybe if anyone thinks this is doable from them then message me :) and you can gain some regular business. We have been let down so many times by the current printers we have been using so keen to find new ones :)

Thanks All

Hi Moominbaby

I've been using REMOVED cheap prices and they send you an impressive sample box to show the range.

Here's a little tip.... I met with the regional account managers and she gave a print credit to try them out for free!)

Regards
Jonathan

Hi Moominbaby

I've been using REMOVED cheap prices and they send you an impressive sample box to show the range.

Here's a little tip.... I met with the regional account managers and she gave a print credit to try them out for free!)

Regards
Jonathan

No you haven't, you are an account manager for them.

Hi Moominbaby

I received your email (I presume it was you?) but I cannot reply as I think you typed your email incorrectly, PM me your correct email please.

Back