New Logo Wanted - Budget £200

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstar

Hello,

I’m looking for a good logo designer to create a logo for a new UK business venture. I’m not sure exactly what I want but have included some brief notes below:

The logo is to be based on a short, business related .co.uk domain name and must include that name.
It must look equally good in black/white, as colour.
I’m looking for simplicity, something unique and distinctive that will be easily recognisable both on and off-line.
Timescale – no mad rush.
Budget - £200.

If you are interested and feel you can help please PM me for more information. Examples of your previous logo projects would also be useful.

Thanks for your time

Simon

Many thanks to everyone who’s responded to my request for a new logo design. Just to let you know I’ll be reviewing your portfolios, logo projects etc. this week and will get back to you.

Thanks again.

Simon

Hello,

I’m looking for a good logo designer to create a logo for a new UK business venture. I’m not sure exactly what I want but have included some brief notes below:

The logo is to be based on a short, business related .co.uk domain name and must include that name.
I’m looking for simplicity, something unique and distinctive that will be easily recognisable both on and off-line.
Timescale – no mad rush.
Budget - £200.

If you are interested and feel you can help please PM me for more information. Examples of your previous logo projects would also be useful.

Thanks for your time

Simon

hello there
did you manage to get this project completed?
if not please feel free to get in touch
details in my sig
thank you

Hello,

Timescale – no mad rush.
Budget - £200.

Thanks for your time

Simon

Simon

My company charges £200 for logo design (includes 5 versions and with 2 pdf proofing/amends stages).
Examples of logs are available at: Andrew Burdett Design - Branding Design Nottingham, Sheffield, Derby, Leicester, Mansfield, Chipping Norton

If this is of interest please get in touch: call 0115 9666126

Regards
Andrew

Did you find someone to create your new logo? ... I'm guessing so by now.:icon_smile:

If you need anymore design work done in the future, I'd be more than happy to quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back