New Business Logo - Bridal Accessories

fashionista101

Hi there,

I'm currently setting up a new business selling bridal accessories and I need someone to create a logo for me. I will need more things designed in the future, but for now it will only be my logo..

If you're interested please send me samples of your work and a quote.

Thanks!

Hi fashionista101

depending on the budget that you have in mind & the sort of thing you are looking for can I point you in the direction of my branding design service that is able to offer you a wide range of options from letterheads, to logos to signs & everything that is in between. If that wasn't enough in order to ensure that you get the very best quality of service we have recently been awarded ISO9001 standard of work - here is the link to my page: Branding and Logo Design just ask for a quote let me know as much information as possible & I'll get a quote across to you

Also looking for a logo. Employment website for students. Can only offer £50 or so for the logo, but may lead to further business! Would be excellent to find someone on here who could also do the web design. Need a web designer for a rather technical networking site.

Back