New business cards - critique wanted

Toots91

Hi all,

I am wanting to change my business cards, not just because they now have the wrong email address on, but because I think they are now a bit boring and don't show off what I can do.

Attached is a photo of my current card, and also attached is a visual of my new cards. Sorry if the colour is a bit off, but the new one is based on the same colours as my new website. New one is the one with the dark grey back.

What do people think?

I have only put my name and website on them as my contact details are on the website, do you think this is a good idea?

Thanks!
Perrie

PS Bcard New.jpgPS Bcard Current.jpg

I'm guessing the ones on the right are your current cards?

If so, they're a lot better than the new design.

Thanks for all your comments, it seems I need to rethink before ordering the cards. I don't use the yahoo.com email anymore its @pinkstudios.co.uk so got that sorted.

Will have another think and repost something.

Thanks again!
Perrie

The 2 reasons I want to change the old ones (the one on the right) is because 1, I have changed the email, and 2, because people always squinted to see the details on the reverse.

I guess if I do another one, similar, but more clear with the new paler pink, do you think this would work?

Thanks again,
Perrie

To clarify, this is the one I prefer, which I thought was the new design.

1442d1336051045-new-business-cards-critique-wanted-ps-bcard-current.jpg

I don't really like the pink/black one to be honest. I like the fact that you haven't used pink in the old one :D

I think we all prefer the original ones! I would like to see the mobile number with a 'conventional split' I find it easier to see and dial! Making the back clearer would help... and put the details on - how annoying if the computer isn't on and someone wants to phone you!!

The question you ask on the new card can also easily be answered by 'Nothing!' so probably isn't the best question to ask!

I agree with Paul and the others I like that one too.... a little jealous actually! Wish I could come up with something like that! lol

The older cards are definitely better. They show a better knowledge of design and they're simple and elegant.

Definatley like the older one best (Not the Black one...Im still confused as to which is which) I dont just like it actually I think it is very very well done style wise. I do agree with making the contact details clearer etc!

Yep, I agree with Paul, old ones are better. Actually love the old ones and would go as far to say I hate the new ones (sorry!)

Ok it's been a while, but I think I have finalised my design. See below, what do you think? Better than the original ones? Let me know. Thanks again! :)

Pinkstudiosbcards12-01.jpg

Ok it's been a while, but I think I have finalised my design. See below, what do you think? Better than the original ones? Let me know. Thanks again! :)

View attachment 1574

I think the colour is a little too much of a sickly girly pink to be honest, I'd be tempted to go more towards the red end of the pink spectrum. Other than that the contact details on the back are more obvious than your old design, but I think the minimalist lover in me still prefers the original design :/

Hiya, thanks for your comment :) the colour has actually shown up on here a lot different... it is based on pantone 218c which is close to my website. Hope this is better! Thanks though

Hiya, thanks for your comment :) the colour has actually shown up on here a lot different... it is based on pantone 218c which is close to my website. Hope this is better! Thanks though

That's showing up as a pretty good match against my pantone swatches on screen, it's the kind of pink I thought it was anyway. I'd be tempted to go with something more like Pantone 1787C or 1925C but I guess if you're website is staying 218 then I best shut up lol! I just prefer more redish pinks than purple pinks really.

Back