Need your feedback on my VAT calculator

samirlala

Hello,
I just developed an online web application: https://vat-calc.net
I need your opinions and critique of this calculator.
Which features should I have to add to my calculator to make it better?
I want to make it the best.

Levi

Staff member
What's with all these VAT calculators of late? It looks and does the same as all the others.
Screams of 'course work' to me and we've been picked as the place to spam over it.

Either that or they think we need a vat calculator even though what they're showing is so simple I can pretty much do it in my head.... might need to consider deleting them if they keep coming, we only need one and imo first come first serve lol

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Screams of 'course work' to me and we've been picked as the place to spam over it.

Either that or they think we need a vat calculator even though what they're showing is so simple I can pretty much do it in my head.... might need to consider deleting them if they keep coming, we only need one and imo first come first serve lol
I'm thick and to be honest have used the first guy's solution a couple of times, unless other versions take the sums directly from my mind without me having to touch a keyboard i'm not interested.

samirlala

Please, guys, give me some genuine reviews. I am new in graphicdesignforums and really need your opinion to make my app design better.

Levi

Staff member
Please, guys, give me some genuine reviews.
We did.... we've seen it before, I have no need for it (like many others... UK has to use certain software if VAT registered and this is already in it) and it's so simple that it feels like a course work project.

If you want any other feedback over the VAT calculators, just check the other threads on it, they'll be the same comments.

samirlala

What about the images/banner I made on the calculator?
Is it ok? If you can give more ideas then it will be helpful.

fisicx

What graphic design? Looks like a poorly executed calculator with some Adsense and a load of content added in the misguided hope this with help ranking (it won’t).

fisicx

You aren’t ever going to get anyone finding your website from a google search. There is too much competition who are much better at SEO. Having Adsense on the site cheapens the tool, actually makes it less trustworthy.