Need to get prints for brand new business venture

jasonblack

Ive just opened up an exciting new small business in newcastle. I want to do some leaflet distribution in the community to advertise my company. I have looked about at nearby print shops but most of them look very costly or can not do the right kind of printing. I'm wanting to get close to 100000 already folded pamphlets printed out for the 1st advertising campaign. Might anyone know any good sites to visit to have this printed?

Ive just opened up an exciting new small business in newcastle. I want to do some leaflet distribution in the community to advertise my company. I have looked about at nearby print shops but most of them look very costly or can not do the right kind of printing. I'm wanting to get close to 100000 already folded pamphlets printed out for the 1st advertising campaign. Might anyone know any good sites to visit to have this printed?

PM me the exact spec required and I will get you a price...

Hi Jason

Would you be able to email me your specs please, I am happy to give you a quote. Emails: [email protected]
Please let me know Finished Size, extent (how many pages) and the material (gsm) you would like these printed on to.

Kind Regards
Taor Morris

Back