Need T Shirt Website Critique

Honestly... from a quick viewing I'd say part of the issue is the t-shirt designs, they're not exactly something I'd wear (even if I did wear that style of t-shirt, I don't) and if I'm being honest I'd say the whole trend of 'printed t-shirts' isn't as popular now.

The site itself is functional but it's also lacking any 'character'.

Also when you said vintage t-shirts I was expecting vintage t-shirts, not new t-shirts made to look old so depending on how your advertising is worded that could be the biggest issue of all.

None of the T-shirt’s are real. You are using a template for your images. Makes you look cheap. The designs are pretty naff. The site is slow and not very good on a phone (which is what most people will be using).

There are no contact details - so how can I trust you.

And is just a dropshipping site, you don’t actually make or sell the products.

And there are no refunds which is against your consumer rights.

Oh dear... what to say... you have issues as pointed out above.

For me - I want to be able to filter - search for Men/Women - sizes - colours etc.
Look at any clothing site.

Consumers do have rights - so you need to include that their statutory rights are not affected or whatever wording in your region.

I didn't know - but recently bought a pair of walking shoes, and I knew the woman in the shop - the woman in the shop told me that I have up to 1 year to return the shoes for any reason.

Last edited:
This doesn't make sense - I M Nurse???
Description says

I Am A American Nurse T Shirt​

Should say

I Am AN American Nurse T Shirt​

1613897850274.png

World War II ended in 1945
September 1, 1939 – September 2, 1945

1613898200086.png

American Revolutionary War 1775–1783
1776 was when Americans landed and engaged the British at the Raid of Nassau.

1613898378223.png

Attachments

• 1613898389600.png
    1613898389600.png
    481.2 KB · Views: 0
You have 0 followers on Pinterest and only follow 15?
Can't see your facebook page (not a member of Facebook).

Hello, I have started a vintage t-shirt website that is getting views from paid advertisement, but no sales. Can I please get some critiques to see what I can improve on. Here is my site. https://www.niftytshirts.com" Thank You.
The t shirt market is massively over saturated and seems to be set to get even more so, so you're dealing with a hell of a lot of competition which may be the reason for not getting any sales.
I feel to have any success you need to niche down to a market that you understand very well otherwise you're in competition with a lot of very big t shirt sites.

Honestly... from a quick viewing I'd say part of the issue is the t-shirt designs, they're not exactly something I'd wear (even if I did wear that style of t-shirt, I don't) and if I'm being honest I'd say the whole trend of 'printed t-shirts' isn't as popular now.

The site itself is functional but it's also lacking any 'character'.

Also when you said vintage t-shirts I was expecting vintage t-shirts, not new t-shirts made to look old so depending on how your advertising is worded that could be the biggest issue of all.
Thank You for looking at my site. I see what your saying about the vintage part and will clarify this on my site and further ads.

None of the T-shirt’s are real. You are using a template for your images. Makes you look cheap. The designs are pretty naff. The site is slow and not very good on a phone (which is what most people will be using).

There are no contact details - so how can I trust you.

And is just a dropshipping site, you don’t actually make or sell the products.

And there are no refunds which is against your consumer rights.
Hello, thank you for looking at my site. Yes, it is a dropshipping site. For contact information, I do have my address and email but I have just started this business part time and still have a full-time job so I did not include my phone number, I am sure my boss would not like me talking on the phone on his time is the reason I did not include a phone number. However, I will change my return policy to accept returns. Once again thank you.

Oh dear... what to say... you have issues as pointed out above.

For me - I want to be able to filter - search for Men/Women - sizes - colours etc.
Look at any clothing site.

Consumers do have rights - so you need to include that their statutory rights are not affected or whatever wording in your region.

I didn't know - but recently bought a pair of walking shoes, and I knew the woman in the shop - the woman in the shop told me that I have up to 1 year to return the shoes for any reason.
Thank You for looking at my site. I will see what I can do about adding a filter to narrow down searches. I am also going to change my return policy to accept returns. Thank You again.

Are you doing any marketing? Do you advertise across social media? Faceobook/Twitter/Snapchat/Instagram/TikTok???

Only doing Facebook right now. Google ads cost me way too much for no sales, once I adjust the website and start getting sales I will resume Google ads. Thank You.

This doesn't make sense - I M Nurse???
Description says

I Am A American Nurse T Shirt​

Should say

I Am AN American Nurse T Shirt​

View attachment 7886

World War II ended in 1945
September 1, 1939 – September 2, 1945

View attachment 7887

American Revolutionary War 1775–1783
1776 was when Americans landed and engaged the British at the Raid of Nassau.

View attachment 7888
Hello, and Thank You for looking at my site. I now see the flaws in some of the designs now that you pointed them out. I purchased a bundle of premade designs to use, and I see now that I have to proofread the designs before blindly using them. Thank You again for taking your time to look at my site.

The t shirt market is massively over saturated and seems to be set to get even more so, so you're dealing with a hell of a lot of competition which may be the reason for not getting any sales.
I feel to have any success you need to niche down to a market that you understand very well otherwise you're in competition with a lot of very big t shirt sites.
Hello, yes after I started this adventure I realized the market is pretty big and also thought of creating a new website niched down to a certain type of design. Thank You for looking at my site and giving me some useful information.

Hello, and Thank You for looking at my site. I now see the flaws in some of the designs now that you pointed them out. I purchased a bundle of premade designs to use...
In which case give up now. You could pour money into advertising and never earn a penny. Sites like these are ten a penny and none of them make any money.

Only doing Facebook right now. Google ads cost me way too much for no sales, once I adjust the website and start getting sales I will resume Google ads. Thank You.
I'd look at using Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and promote across all 3.

You need to follow more people and get follow backs. So you need to be active across your social media platform.

Will look into that tonight. Thank You
Not a lot of point in doing this until you have invested in a better website, a range of desirable products and done some market research. There are thousands of t-shirt sellers pushing their products on social media. Getting yours noticed is going to be very difficult and may take many months of hard work.

Back