NEED OPINIONS ON A LOGO DESIGN?!

Ryan Drewery

I need opinions and tips for improvement on this YouTube Profile picture any advice on how to improve it would be greatly appreciated.

upload_2017-7-26_21-8-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-26_21-7-15.png
    upload_2017-7-26_21-7-15.png
    687.1 KB · Views: 2
Lose the black outline and find a better background image for starters. The SF needs to be
streamlined and updated, it's looking a bit old-fashioned. Try doing it in 3d?

in addition you need to look at the balance of the two letters next to each other and make the F wider. Make the end height of the F the same as the S so it needs moving down. Also the start of the s is not straight on the flat section it angles up to the left.

so if you make the f wider and angle to match the outer frame it will balance more.

great start

Nice comments. For me I think it depends on what this logo is for. Is the YouTube account for gamers or what. Whatever it is, is the logo depicting it, if yes, then it's okay, just a little touch ups. My take

For YouTube profile image I think logo looks nice. But as asked by @Jabie for more inputs from our side, you need to share some information as what is this logo about, for which industry, and what your YouTube channel is all about.

YouTube avatars beneath videos are displayed at 48px square. This is yours at that scale.

upload_2017-7-26_21-8-54.png

As you can see, some of the minor details on the F are lost. I'd simplify it to ensure maximum legibility at this scale.

Back