Need help replicating text style

FeildXD

396FBD65-E9E7-4E83-98D2-111BBE01A25A.jpeg
All my clients want text that looks like this, and yet I can’t seem to replicate it with photoshop. Could someone help?

I don't think you'll find anything 'off the shelf' in Ps. You can get something similar by playing around with a white outline/stroke in fx, and the infill
could be a blurred sky pattern/effect or airbrushed?

I don't think you'll find anything 'off the shelf' in Ps. You can get something similar by playing around with a white outline/stroke in fx, and the infill
could be a blurred sky pattern/effect or airbrushed?
Thanks! This style seems to be quite common so I’m just trying to see if it’s a layer style or something custom.

All your clients want the same thing?
Surely you can show them something similar? And photoshop is not a place for logos...

You can definitely get close in Ps. I just did this in a few minutes:
text effect.png

Here's what I did:

Using the text tool I added my text in white, then went Edit>Transform>Skew and moved it right & then up to create the slanted effect.

Duplicate this text layer.

Create a new layer on top of the others. Name it 'Gradient'.

In your new layer open up the gradient tool. I used the transparent-neutral density default, which has come out a little darker than your example. Select the mirror gradient, then click the 'reverse' box. Drag the tool from the centre to the edge of the text to give you a white strip fading to gray.

Right click the gradient layer in the layers panel and click 'Create clipping mask' this should then mean you only see the gradient over the text.

Drag your duplicate text layer to the top of the layer order then right click and go to 'Blending Options' to open up the Layer Styles dialogue. Under 'Advanced Blending Options' change the opacity to 0% and untick 'Blend Clipped layers as a group'.

On the left hand side of the dialogue box, go to Inner Glow. Add a white inner glow and adjust the Noise, Choke and Size sliders to taste.

Then go to Outer Glow. Add a black outer glow and adjust the spread and size to taste. Make sure the mode is set to 'Softer'. Move the opacity to 60-70%.

Then go to Stroke. Add an outside stroke in black and adjust the size. Move the opacity to 80-90%.

Close the Layer Style dialogue & you should have something resembling the above^^^.

You can definitely get close in Ps. I just did this in a few minutes:
View attachment 5957

Here's what I did:

Using the text tool I added my text in white, then went Edit>Transform>Skew and moved it right & then up to create the slanted effect.

Duplicate this text layer.

Create a new layer on top of the others. Name it 'Gradient'.

In your new layer open up the gradient tool. I used the transparent-neutral density default, which has come out a little darker than your example. Select the mirror gradient, then click the 'reverse' box. Drag the tool from the centre to the edge of the text to give you a white strip fading to gray.

Right click the gradient layer in the layers panel and click 'Create clipping mask' this should then mean you only see the gradient over the text.

Drag your duplicate text layer to the top of the layer order then right click and go to 'Blending Options' to open up the Layer Styles dialogue. Under 'Advanced Blending Options' change the opacity to 0% and untick 'Blend Clipped layers as a group'.

On the left hand side of the dialogue box, go to Inner Glow. Add a white inner glow and adjust the Noise, Choke and Size sliders to taste.

Then go to Outer Glow. Add a black outer glow and adjust the spread and size to taste. Make sure the mode is set to 'Softer'. Move the opacity to 60-70%.

Then go to Stroke. Add an outside stroke in black and adjust the size. Move the opacity to 80-90%.

Close the Layer Style dialogue & you should have something resembling the above^^^.
Thank you so much.

Back