Need help finding out the name of this special printing

ana sapage

New Member
I wanna find out whtta type of special priting is this,

Baselcly is not paper is some sort of plastic material, the golden letters are shiny and as some sort of tiny glittering texture.

can someone help me what you guys think its printed on and what type of spoecial printing is this realy?

1695547886719 (1).jpg


  • 1695547886700 (1).jpg
    1695547886700 (1).jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 6
Yes, looks like foil with, maybe, spot UV.

Foil printing creates a flat finish with gloss elements. Normally on thick stock (e.g. 450gsm) as well.