Need crits on social posters!

MA1

Would love crits on social commentary posters I on media and beauty corporations. My main concern is they look busy and overwhelming… Thank you!!

Attachments

• CB1E9DC5-7CE2-44C8-8E76-02A07ECF70DF.png
    CB1E9DC5-7CE2-44C8-8E76-02A07ECF70DF.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 189CAFEE-1A45-4EFC-B978-6AE5A4B1515F.png
    189CAFEE-1A45-4EFC-B978-6AE5A4B1515F.png
    579.9 KB · Views: 18
Yeah, a bit busy. Same as before really, image choice and font choice. Bit more punch.

It's probably because they are mostly black and white, but they look very dated to me.

Posters should be quick get the message as you walk by - these need to be studied a little bit - would be ok for a magazine - but as a poster it's too busy, as already mentioned.

Posters should be quick get the message as you walk by - these need to be studied a little bit - would be ok for a magazine - but as a poster it's too busy, as already mentioned.
Thanks! How would you suggest making them less busy? Is it too much copy? I was thinking of splitting each poster into two, where the sans serif copy would be on its own poster, and the handwriting/image would be on the other.

Yeah, a bit busy. Same as before really, image choice and font choice. Bit more punch.

It's probably because they are mostly black and white, but they look very dated to me.
Thanks! How do you suggest making them less busy? I was thinking of splitting each poster into two, where one would solely be the sans serif copy, and the second would be the accompanying image and annotations.

Back