Not open for further replies.

JordanSharpHD

Hello all,

So I need someone who is good with graphics to make me 6 images in a PNG format

Things I require :

• Signature for Forums
• Background for YouTube
• Cover for Facebook

If you need the sizes post and I will share them.

Avatar's, Background and Signature can be the same image but different sizes but Facebook cover can be anything related to gaming and technology.

Image : Anything related to gaming and technology
Text : JordanSharpHD in black or white ( or depending on the image )

If you require more information reply and I give you the extra information.

Thank you

P.S. I would be able to do it myself but I am busy with education and still moving into my new house I get my PVR soon so I will be livestreaming xbox and ps3 soon

GT = JORDZSHARP
PSN = JordanSharpHD
Add me on both I will accept thanks again

Paul Murray

Ultimate Member
This probably isn't the best place to find this sort of work, since this isn't the sort of thing most of us do on a daily basis. Perhaps try finding someone with similar interests who happens to be a bit of a graphics wizz? I seem to recall games and gaming forums normally had one or two people who were the go to guys for signatures and stuff like that.

Alternatively, grab GIMP and have a go yourself!

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
I love the innocence of this post, ha ha, nothing is free my friend :icon_smile: ... as Paul suggested above have a go yourself using GIMP

JordanSharpHD

This probably isn't the best place to find this sort of work, since this isn't the sort of thing most of us do on a daily basis. Perhaps try finding someone with similar interests who happens to be a bit of a graphics wizz? I seem to recall games and gaming forums normally had one or two people who were the go to guys for signatures and stuff like that.

Alternatively, grab GIMP and have a go yourself!

Ok thanks and Sorry Boss Hog i saw your post before you deleted it, thanks for letting me off

Status
Not open for further replies.