Name this font?!


New Member
hey guys,

ive tried for hours to identify this font, ive trawled sites and used whatthefont upload etc. but not luck yet, the closest i can find is garamond rough but thats not it as you can see by the line next to the 'l'.

any help would be appreciated!

obviously the 'the' is not build up the side of the H, it was just spun around after :p
Last edited: