My NEW website - feedback requested

moojoocreatives

I like it, straight forward and easy to navigate, at a glance the only things that I noticed were...

Your header navigation text, seemed a little distorted and as though you have optimised the files too much.

The e-mail link in the header, maybe make this a mailto: link (maybe not wise for spam) or at least a link to your contact page.

The site doesn't w3c validate, no big deal but with a bit of tinkering it could quite easily.

Thanks for the feedback Boss.

Will have a look at the nav bar as quite a few people have mentioned it now.

Made some subtle changes which i think makes some areas more easy to read and eye catching.

Will post back after i have made the amends which everyone has thankfully pointed out.

I would change those buttons to be just 1 image (poss incorporate rollovers too) and use a list with anchor text, this way you only need to create 1 button and reuse (as its the same). this way you will get your main anchor text navigation indexed and a consistent/sharper look on the text.

you can still optimise the button image and it will distort less, optimisation doesn't work well with text.
You will also reduce the http requests

Back