My Latest Piece

Steve

Always loved this type of vector art and this time decided to mix it with an actual photo which I did a cutout on. Mainly created using Photoshop with some Illustrator elements added. Just creating some pieces to get more content onto my Online Portfolio before its released.

All comments good/bad welcome:

Art.jpg

Improvements

I'd try and blend the photo with the graphics a bit more and also add in more graphics, different ones of course, not more of the same graphics.

Also try to create your own graphics/graphics of less popular style to create your own unique style.

Best Wishes

Amanda

I'd try and blend the photo with the graphics a bit more and also add in more graphics, different ones of course, not more of the same graphics.

Also try to create your own graphics/graphics of less popular style to create your own unique style.

Best Wishes

Amanda

Thanks for the comments

Yea i'm just starting out in stuff like vectors and need to get my brain into creative mode to create my own shapes and brushes :icon_smile:

Great piece you have created there, but I will have to agree with Amanda about blending in the photo more by perhaps wrapping some vectors around, and overlapping the model.

At the moment she just looks flat.

Well done none the less.

Great piece you have created there, but I will have to agree with Amanda about blending in the photo more by perhaps wrapping some vectors around, and overlapping the model.

At the moment she just looks flat.

Well done none the less.

Thank you :icon_smile:

The black border around the stars clashes a bit since the other vector shapes have no border and look free on the image. I'd take this border off for simplicity and play with their shape/positioning, or make the border a dark blue instead? Agree with blending the image and vectors too, nice job though.

Andy

Back