Multiple Graphic Designers Wanted

graphicpunk

Hi

I'm new here so not entirely sure about the etiquette of these forums or if I need to be an already active part of the community before I post in this section so genuine apologies if I offend anyone, but I have only really visited this forum to advertise some work that we currently have available.

Basically we are looking for some designers for some exciting and enjoyable (paid) graphic design work.
This work offers an enormous amount of freedom to be creative and express yourself, and we are looking for designs from a number of different designers.

If you have a website / online portfolio it will also provide you with some additional online exposure. (Although this is not a requirement - the only real requirements are talent and creative flair)

For full details please send me a PM with your email address.

We genuinely welcome interest from everyone so please get in touch, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks to the people who have sent PM's - I have sent emails explaining the details so if you haven't received them please check your Junk Mail Folders. Any further interest is still welcome, please just send us your email via PM and we will get back to you asap.

Back