Multiple Business Card Design

SmileBCS

I have ongoing work for a reliable and reputable graphic designer, to turn around work reasonably efficiently and quickly.

I need a dozen business cards designed for local companies, sometimes just re-creation of existing, sometimes something new. On the basis that this is currently 1 - 2 batches a month and rising I'd like to hear your quotes.

I have a budget in mind, I know what I have paid to date for this service, and would like to explore some new options.

I'm sorry but I don't want to hear " We charge £25 per hour plus £....." I'm looking for a reasonable qualified person who will respond quickly to a tight brief with all supplemental material supplied where required (logos, images, fonts), a bit like the guys I knew who worked in the newspaper business and turned out 8-10 ads per day.

As I've been attacked before by "designer purists", please accept my apologies in advance if this request offends you, you can happily ignore this and move on.

Offers please.

Hi,

We can offer you a flat rate of £30 per design, and have the flexibility to cover as much work as you have to offer. We're a newly established agency, with a lead designer who has 6 years' experience working in design, so we're more than happy to take this kind of work on.

Get in touch if you're interested in seeing some samples: [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Richard

I'd carry out artwork on these for you on the following basis:
  • 1. Update of an existing card at £20 each (provided a hi-res digital logo can be supplied where applicable).
  • 2. New design £30 (again provided a hi-res digital logo can be supplied where applicable).
  • 3. New design with a simple logo £40

If in each case there were multiple names required (eg 4 people working for the same company) the above costs would still apply.

Artwork can be supplied as a print ready PDF (including crop marks, any bleed required and the fonts outlined for ease of use by the printer) or hi-res JPG (300dpi, including crop marks, any bleed required and in CMYK format).

Design by Mark Ruse | www.m12use.co.uk

Hi,

I guess you may have already found someone for this? If not feel free to contact me [email protected]

We offer single sided BC design for £20 (unlimited revisions). Let me know what you might need and some examples and I will see if we can create a pacakge set price for you.

Thanks
Pauline

I have ongoing work for a reliable and reputable graphic designer, to turn around work reasonably efficiently and quickly.

I need a dozen business cards designed for local companies, sometimes just re-creation of existing, sometimes something new. On the basis that this is currently 1 - 2 batches a month and rising I'd like to hear your quotes.

I have a budget in mind, I know what I have paid to date for this service, and would like to explore some new options.

I'm sorry but I don't want to hear " We charge £25 per hour plus £....." I'm looking for a reasonable qualified person who will respond quickly to a tight brief with all supplemental material supplied where required (logos, images, fonts), a bit like the guys I knew who worked in the newspaper business and turned out 8-10 ads per day.

As I've been attacked before by "designer purists", please accept my apologies in advance if this request offends you, you can happily ignore this and move on.

Offers please.

Hi

We could create the artwork and supply low cost print (if required) for £20 per card version.
Our wealth of experience working on projects for PespsiCo, Sainsburys, Cuisine de France and Vauxhall (to name but a few means you can be assured of great service and high quality - but a very, very competitive costs.

Examples of work are available at our website:
Andrew Burdett Design's Graphic Design Portfolio Nottingham, Chipping Norton, Sheffield, Derby, Leicester, Cotswolds, Oxfordshire

If you have any queries, please call on 0115 9666126

Regards
Andrew

Back