Mascot + Business Cards

I feel like the whole dragon needs a revamping. He’s not bad, but I just feel he’s a bit too cartoon and kid-like for something like e-ciggs. For the target audience I would lean more towards making him a bit more aggressive looking. Angle his eyes and give him a smirk, change his stance and just make him seem a bit more powerful. Right now the artist in me thinks he’s adorable, but the mom in me has me feeling a bit conflicted by his “cute” appearance. Plus he doesn’t seem to give off any “cool” vibes that usually help sell things like cigarettes.

How about looking at other cigarette mascots for inspiration? The Camel Cigarettes mascot springs to mind. Look how confident and cool he is, all down to smoking I'm sure! Lol.
mhvza1hdzs6u7h.jpg
054d82b4-f66a-4d66-aca3-88538e49125c_4261.jpg

This one, not so much.
quit_smoking_advertisement_4.jpg

I have to admit you design is pretty cool, however I do agree with the guys about the dragon. When I got my business cards made from the CardsMadeEasy! they were very helpfull with helping me with my design and have to say it turned out better than I expected :D

Hi Jim,

Do you need a company to print your design work? If so, I can help :)

I'm a account manager for a design and print company - if your interested, please send me your contact details and I will contact you direct.

Kind Regards,

Emma

Back