Looking for the specific name of a 3D technique


New Member
First of all, I am new here, so sorry if I've posted in the wrong place. I had a look around but I thought this would be the best place to ask my question.

My question is, I'm looking for the name of a 3D technique involving viewing two words from different angles on one object. For example, from the front, the letter S may be shown, but with bumps on the back of the object, it makes the letter E from the side. I remember watching some video about things you can do online, which showcased a website with a generator to create an object like this by entering which words you want to be shown. I would also much appreciate if anyone knows of a website that can do this.