Looking for quality printer with competetive price for small graphic design company..

TheWayWeLive

Who can you recommend? Web links very much welcome. My business will be based in London so ideally if you are based down south of England but will consider all. Graphic design business just starting will be small servicing small/medium business. Quality product & good price wanted. If the service & product is no good then I am not interested.

Hi

We are not based in England, but Scotland. However all our prices on our website, see signature, include FREE UK delivery, and we can deliver in white label packaging with no mention of our company.

We have some VERY competitive prices on our website, so please feel free to check us out

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me

thanks

Who can you recommend? Web links very much welcome. My business will be based in London so ideally if you are based down south of England but will consider all. Graphic design business just starting will be small servicing small/medium business. Quality product & good price wanted. If the service & product is no good then I am not interested.

We supply the highest quality print available for short to medium runs. Our new press is environmentally friendly as it cuts out harmful VOC emissions that conventional means of printing does not, however our new DI press also works out more cost effective than both normal litho' and digital printing methods. We have one of the thirty that are in the U.K and are trying to promote it to companies that would benefit the most from it.

Services offered:
*Litho - Direct image offset print (Presstek 34 DI-X)
*Digital Print
*Media packaging
*Bespoke packaging
*CD & DVD Duplicating
*Colour CD & DVD labels
*Large format
*Mounting & Laminating

We are working closely with the design teams at Warner Brothers to maximise their print budgets and are trying to obtain some new business.

Do you have an address that I can send some samples to?

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Luke

I visit all types of printers in the Uk from National newspapers through to large web offset & sometimes a real gem comes along in the B3 market, Check out these guys in Basingstoke(Hampshire). FM Print & a contact name of Kevin Macken. 01256 471072.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

PC

digital printing

We are happy to assist.
SL Digital Printing: quality digital t-shirt printing

Hello. I can recommend you one good reseller. The company I work for bought Epson Stylus Pro 3880 there two months ago. This printer works good without any repairs. We made purchase online but their head office is in London. I don't remember the exact address, but I am sure the office located in London. Their site says that anyone can touch them for the quality of the service. I don't know if it's true, but the equipment we bought is still working.:icon_smile:

I want to ask you about your business. What kind of services your design company will provide? Сause now we are looking for partners.

Hi check out our website Printing Transitions we take on traders and were based in london.

Back