Looking for Logo Design

casal53

I am looking for someone to design the logo for my company. The name of my company is Konnacom, and I am looking for a really eye catching logo that stands out. I am looking to do a lot under the name Konnacom, but the main section of my business is Sports Management/Talent Management. I am also in the process of launching a e-commerce website, that uses the same name.

I have already gotten quite a few quotes, but Im still in the process of choosing a designer for my logo. I would like to hear from some designers, who is willing to take up the project. The logo has to be designed in a way that it is easily transferable onto a business card, letter headed paper, website, and a t-shirt.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Quote for logo

I am looking for someone to design the logo for my company. The name of my company is Konnacom, and I am looking for a really eye catching logo that stands out. I am looking to do a lot under the name Konnacom, but the main section of my business is Sports Management/Talent Management. I am also in the process of launching a e-commerce website, that uses the same name.

I have already gotten quite a few quotes, but Im still in the process of choosing a designer for my logo. I would like to hear from some designers, who is willing to take up the project. The logo has to be designed in a way that it is easily transferable onto a business card, letter headed paper, website, and a t-shirt.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

As we are a fairly new entity, myself having over 15 years in the Graphic Design sector, we can afford you as much time needed to produce a stunning logo for your project and this is how:

A new brand or re-brand, av:creative will understand how you want to communicate with your customers of today and tomorrow; while retaining your company's core values and identity.

av:creative can help build your brand, delivering a distinct visual identity to inspire and evoke an emotion within your market place. We will continue to work with you and develop the brand through company literature and media.

Whether you require a new logo, leaflet or brochure av:creative can ensure that your brand is designed to promote your products strengths and values across all areas of the company and that brand consistency is achieved through simple brand guidelines.

When taking on a new project I would require the following information initially to build a brief that satisfies the client.

For example:

- What is it you want to produce?

- What is the purpose and who is the audience?

- What is the message?

- How and where is it going to be positioned, pitched, delivered?

- Deadline for completion?

We will produce 3 original initial ideas designed from your brief with unlimited design revisions.
From initial sketches through to colour visuals.

All this service for £250.00.

[email protected]
avcreative brand design & development

Many Thanks

Andy

PM sent - logo creation is wot we do

Sent you pm regarding the issue of the logo creation..............

Cheers
PurpleSheep

Personal Message sent to you.

Hi I have sent you a personal message. Hope to hear from you soon.

If you require any more information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hi there Casual53,

will drop you an email/PM shortly.

You can also see examples of my work in my signature..

Speak soon

Gareth

Back