Looking for greeting card designs to license!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Hello,

We are currently looking for small and independent designers who have greeting cards or designs suitable for greeting cards that they would like to license to us. They should be the kind of design that can take personalisation. The terms are on a royalty- per- sale basis.

Please PM me for more information!

Jobsworthcards.co.uk Designs for You

Hi there
We have many designs available for you that lend themselves to personalisation. We are already having huge success with moonpig and others. If you would like me to send samples, please email me [email protected] and visit Personalised Greetings Cards and Posters for sale at JobsWorthCards to view examples..
Marc Holland

Hello,

We are currently looking for small and independent designers who have greeting cards or designs suitable for greeting cards that they would like to license to us. They should be the kind of design that can take personalisation. The terms are on a royalty- per- sale basis.

Hello,

Still looking for new designs?
Dj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back