Looking for an Illustrator / Graphic designer to assist our fun event

Jo Jo

We have a selection of events across the UK where we are looking for an experienced Illustrator / Graphic Designger to assist
The events run across the uk on and at the following:-
Newcastle 9th Feb, Leeds 10th Feb, Liverpool 12th Feb, Birmingham 14th Feb, Bournemouth 20th Feb, Bristol 21st Feb.

As people enter and begin to queue for the gigs, our staff member will work the queue, walking down with their equipment, offering the public our service or trainer tailoring.
The service is free to the public, its something different, something for them to talk about as an added extra.

The staff member we select will need to have the art background, be able to create a selection of different sized stencils that can be used on different sized/style trainers. Using pens, paints, what ever works good on materials. We will need to know what these are, are they permanent, will they wash out safely etc.
For those that are not happy with having their trainers painted on etc, we can offer sticky diamontes, crazy laces, badges etc (which the staff member will need to get using our budget) creating a fucky design using these items.
Take pictures throughout..
Generally being professional, fun, chatty, and ensure the event runs smoothly.

Rates can be discussed upon your contact to me

Please contact me via email if you have any questions or wish to put yourself forward for this event

I very much look forward to hearing from you

Back