Looking for advice about finding work in London

Yeah sorry you're right, we are talking about different things, it would seem we actually agree haha! There are a few noteworthy clients on that list! A few I wouldn't work for for ethical reasons though. I just hate working (and thus making the money for) other people, I'd rather set up my own studio and try and make it big - outside of London. One day! :icon_biggrin: Which is my point really, I do think it is possible to set up an agency outside of London and still make it big - so it doesn't come do down to location as such, it just happens that most big agencies are in London because once upon a time this is where they all decided the work would be. I'm waiting for the day that's not so.

You hit the nail on the head with that post. Agreed the work shouldn't all be in London but unfortunately generally speaking it is. To be honest I don't think it's that difficult to make it big you would just have to land one major client and then they would all follow suit. You don't even have to be that good it's just your client list most will go for. They see a big client and will be like oh they must be good I'll go with them. The Olympics logo being a good example haha.

it just happens that most big agencies are in London because once upon a time this is where they all decided the work would be. I'm waiting for the day that's not so

Maybe it's your time to shine :icon_biggrin: and open a big agency up North.

Creative design agencies London

Hey check this company out! I knew they was hiring months ago...! Do not know now to be honest!
Hope this helps!

Paul:icon_tongue_smilie:

Back