Looking for a graphic artist to join an ambitious project

Status
Not open for further replies.

daostudio

Good Morning,

We are looking for a graphic designer to support us in an ambitious project relating to the gaming universe.

The team :

We are two entrepreneurs who have been interested in "blockchain technologies" for some years. We both work as software engineer and we have the necessary skills for app development (full stack) as well as game development.

The project :
We want to seize the opportunity offered by emerging blockchain technologies in order to create an innovative ecosystem that will offer players a whole new experience in the video games universe. An ecosystem integrating the concepts of NFT (Non Fungible Token), crypto-currencies as well as DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization).

The job :
We are looking for someone who can give an identity to our project, in particular by creating a logo and graphic contents which will be deployed on social networks and on the website.

The position is not delimited to the points mentioned above and may include other aspects in which you would like to be involved in (i.e. community management, artistic director of game development, translator if you know well others languages). Applications from people motivated to learn and acquire new skills are welcome.

Do not hesitate to contact us if this description arouses your interest. More details on the project, including about remuneration, will be given in private.

Also please not that English are not our first language so don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions regarding this text as well :)

Thank you for taking the time to read us.

Kind Regards

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at <removed> or <removed>

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Garry

Thanks for the post. I have removed the personal information - if anyone is interested you can make contact through private messaging.

Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back