Looking Best Video Editing Software for Youtube!

PorterRunte

Hello friends,

I have recorded some videos on my daily blog and recently I shall open a Youtube channel. So I am looking best video editing software for Youtube, which can be used professionally. If anyone used this kind of video editing software, let me know. Thank you

Adobe Premiere Pro is pretty good – especially when combined with After effects. ive just done 8 videos for a glam rock gig. All good fun, though Post prod video editing sucks days away and at the end of it you find you have 1 minute more footage – or perhaps it’s my obsessive nature kicking in!

A cheaper (free, I believe) option is iMovie for basic editing. Naturally, you need to be on Mac. Not sure if it is still free or not

Alternatively Final Cut Pro is more powerful.

Hello friends,

I have recorded some videos on my daily blog and recently I shall open a Youtube channel. So I am looking best video editing software for Youtube, which can be used professionally. If anyone used this kind of video editing software, let me know. Thank you
Try with iMovie, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.

When it comes to video editing software for YouTube, one of the top picks is Adobe Premiere Pro. It's got all the bells and whistles you need to create professional-grade videos with tons of editing options. If you're looking for a more beginner-friendly option, you can check out Filmora or iMovie, which offer user-friendly interfaces and a wide range of features to make your YouTube videos shine. Happy editing!

Allow me to present you with a selection of software explicitly tailored for YouTube. When contemplating your choices, you might find the following options worth considering:

1. YouTube Studio
2. Clipchamp
3. WeVideo

Back