Logo

Thanks for that! Yea it is my studio all kitted up from Ikea. Lovely work place I must say. I like the site, the only problem is that it's built in Flash so it's useless on Google. I havn't learnt HTML/CSS yet - it's on my list of things to do.

Thanks for the heads up re: Pickersgill, I uploaded right image, but it's just a filler image until I take some images of the actual vehicles with the logo on. I havn't got round to doing it yet.

Most of the images I've used I've just found online and played around with Photoshop. That being said I did pay for a few of them. Most had other designs/logos/images etc on that I just took away and put my own in. It is rather cheeky but it'll do until I get the correct imagery in there.

Your studio is lovely Arrivals. Ikea is a fantastic place and it'll be exactly where I go when I get to kitting out my studio!

I've been trying to remember your name for ages. I seen it somewhere once, on your website I think, and then, forgot it. Sorry haha :)

Though how do you get a book out of one of those two enormous piles without leaving them all over the floor?!

Haha, I am able to slide one out without making a mess, then when I'm done, it goes on top! I do need a few more shelves though.

Back