Logo for a DJ - critque

josullivan

Hi,

I am working on a logo for a drum and bass DJ who plays tracks from the darker, techy end of the genre, tracks by producers like Calyx & Teebee, if you would like to look them up.

He was looking for something futuristic and showed me this logo (another DJ) as something he really likes: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...492554.-2207520000.1368225409.&type=3&theater

Please let me know what you think so far.

It would be interesting to know if you can read his name properly? I think its pretty clear but of course I know his name.

All comments greatly appreciated.

John

Attachments

• CR_Logo-03.jpg
    CR_Logo-03.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 35
I got Chris straight away but Robin took me an extra second to figure out. What's the big triangle in the middle for? Is it purely to fill the space?

Hi John, I like to concept of the design, maybe add in some colour with a gradient overlay or something like that to really make it shine :) good stuff

S'okay, but I think the more I look at it the more I want to sea some tweaks (I understand it's probably not meant to be 'perfect' in this regard, but one or two of the angles and spaces in and around the characters don't quite sit right for me, most notably the unequal angles of the C and the N as I assume the overall footprint is aiming at basic symmetry; I also feel that that B needs a bit of work).

Back