Logo Feedback??

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
I am having a logo developed and just curious what you all think about where we are so far, any you think could be taken further, if so in what way....thoughts please?

Many thanks :icon_thumbup:

NCRLOGO.gif

Hi Boss, For me the bottom one is most striking although i'm not sure about the typeface for NCR. At the moment it seems a little 'alone' and doesn't belong to the logo. Apart from that it has the most potential by far.

mmm, o.k, maybe I should have put this another way then, forgetting the typeface and colours used at the moment...which style is the best to develop further?

For me, I like either 1 or 2, I also like 4 as it incorporates the ncr paper colourway but also in an arrow sort of way, which is good as we print quick and also deliver UK wide and I notice arrows are used in a lot of these similar situations (FedEx etc), but then I like the last one as well although with a better font etc...do you see the problem I have lol :icon_biggrin:

That made me laugh!

If we forget the colour and the typeface what's left! ;)

Know any logo designers! :D

(I'm being cheeky!)

I'm sticking with no.3

That made me laugh!

If we forget the colour and the typeface what's left! ;)

Know any logo designers! :D

(I'm being cheeky!)

I'm sticking with no.3

You know what I mean:icon_smile: what I'm trying to ascertain is your views as to which way the mark/icon sits best with the text...if that makes any sense :icon_tongue_smilie:

Back