Logo Design

grey101

Hi,

I have almost completed the writing of a new website to provide graduates with advice on Graduate careers, in particular how to succeed at assessment centres and numerical reasoning tests. My team consists of two Graduates who have successfully made it onto high-flying schemes, a careers advisor and a recently retired entrepeneur, who founded and ran his own engineering company. I require a high quality and eye catching logo to appeal to my predominantly student target audience. The site will be called applicationguru.org

The fee is negotiable, but, I am anticipating a budget in the region of £100.

Anyone interested please contact me below.

I am not interested in any services whereby you pay first and are then presented with designs.

Thanks,

Graham

Hi Graham,

We offer logo design which we would be happy to supply as a service to you.

Our website is : WDL

Take a look at our work and if we are of interest to you then get in contact with us.

My name is Rob and I am the Senior Designer and you can contact me on 01206 808090 or email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Hi Graham,

I'm a logo/graphic/web designer based in near Birmingham in the West Midlands.

Please do check out my website: www.limefiresmedia.co.uk for more information about me, the sort of work I do, and to see examples of recently completed projects.

At the moment I'm offering my logo design service for £150.00, shich is only paid when you're completely happy with a final, signed off design.

A well as the logo design, I am giving away 250 FREE printed business cards with every logo design order - so you might find this useful?

Anyway, please have a look at my portfolio and let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Best Wishes,
Michael @ Limefires.

Back