Logo design service needed.

benjiw

hello,

Firstly let me introduce myself, Iam the founder of a new golf retail website selling all major brands.

I am looking to create a new exciting professional image by the help of a creative skilled individual.

If anyone is intrested please send me a message with all relavant details and projected costs as we are looking to get the logo completed ASAP,

Regards and thanks inadvance

Ben whitehouse

Evening Ben,

Do you already have a website? If so is there any chance that you could send over the address so I can take a look at what you sofar?

I am currently at the stage that I do not have a portfolio online because of a complete rebrand that I am going through, however if that's a problem you have come to the right place to find some top notch designers.

Pricing would all depend on the time of logo/branding you will be looking for, is it purely for the site or are you looking to have it created in a way that can be used for offline marketing material etc?

Thanks in advance,

Evening Ben,

Do you already have a website? If so is there any chance that you could send over the address so I can take a look at what you sofar?

I am currently at the stage that I do not have a portfolio online because of a complete rebrand that I am going through, however if that's a problem you have come to the right place to find some top notch designers.

Pricing would all depend on the time of logo/branding you will be looking for, is it purely for the site or are you looking to have it created in a way that can be used for offline marketing material etc?

Thanks in advance,

I meant to add these links but due to forum policies my edit time expired.

Here are some good designers on these forums.

Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: chris_17
Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: Green Sheep Design
Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: socreative
Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: SparkCreative
Graphic Design | Website Design > UK Forums - View Profile: Mercy Design

That should get you going.

Logo Design

Hi Ben,

We offer logo design which we would be happy to supply as a service to you.

Our website is : WDL

Take a look at our work and if we are of interest to you then get in contact with us.

My name is Rob and I am the Senior Designer and you can contact me on 01206 808090 or email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Hi Benjiw,

We offer all sorts of service to build brands across. We have a range of clients from different sectors, mostly form retail industry, that came to us for logo rebranding. Just visit our website so that you can have a crystal clear view of what we do.

Hope to work with you :)

@creatabledesign- thanks very much- such a lovely thing to do.
XGem

No Problem Gem, I know there are also other good designers but I can only mention the one's that I have noticed. I will help anyone where I can, and if me not having a portfolio was an issue then I was happy to point them over to someone that has one in the meantime :)

Take care

Back