Logo Design for a new Company

instinct2009

Hello everyone

We are looking for a company to design a logo for us. The name of the company is Academic Excellence. We currently run a tutoring centre, whereby we teach students from the ages of 7 till 18. We teach students a range of subjects, but most commonly Maths, English and Science.

Would anyone be interested.

Thanks
Vishal

Hi Vishal

I am sure there are many members that will be interested, what budget have you set aside for this?

Sorry to ask but we get a lot of people asking for logos and members take the time to respond only to find out that their budget is £25. At least this way members who feel they can help within budget will get in touch, saving your time too.

Hi Vishal

I am sure there are many members that will be interested, what budget have you set aside for this?

Sorry to ask but we get a lot of people asking for logos and members take the time to respond only to find out that their budget is £25. At least this way members who feel they can help within budget will get in touch, saving your time too.

As a junior member on the forum, I might have no rights to make suggestions , but Boss is right: it is more effective and time saving for everybody to know the budget.

Clients have budgets and designers have rates...fair enough!
So why not people looking for designers clarify their budgets and get responses from the right designers.

~Peace~

Hi Vishal,

We are very interested in your project.

I have sent you a message regarding the project.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Spencer.

Back