Logo design contest for new company - $500 prize

laserbean

Hi

I am running a logo design contest on the Mycroburst site. There is a $500 award guaranteed for the winner on this contest.

Laserbean is a new startup company, all about using co2 laser cutting machines to help creative individuals and companies to turn their ideas into real products. Our target audience ranges from lone hobbyists to architects to fashion studios to larger creative agencies and companies. We will also be producing a range of fun products which will mostly have a personalizable element to them.

In the long term, We aim to build a community of creative individuals with a website allowing them to share their latest work and ideas, and comment on others'. We are a fun company that has a mission to introduce the capabilities of laser services and the huge range of materials that can be used, to people and industries that haven't used them before. We want a brand that will work well online, in print and in small form on products.

To see the full brief, visit MycroBurst » Leader in Graphic, Web and Logo Design Contests

Thanks

Jane

Hi Jane,

Firstly, thanks for introducing me to this site! I really want to practice graphic design and this gives me things to work on :)
I just submitted an idea for your competition under the same username, do have a look.

Chris

Back