Logo / Corporate Branding Request (Paid)

Seamless

Hello there,

I own a company called 'Seamless'. We have a number of divisions in our company such as 'Seamless-IT', 'Seamless-Debt Recovery' and 'Seamless-Recruitment'. The Company is registered as 'Seamless-Outsourcing'.

Basically a company will come to us with their needs such as the recruitment of an employee, the chase of a debt or the development of their IT system - things they cannot do themselves. In a nutshell, our company is;

'The Simple Alternative to the Complicated Process of Hiring Expert Staff'

We are looking to have a logo designed for 'Seamless' that will really help our brand come across as professional and at the same time stand out.

I am looking to use the RT9-Theme for wordpress to represent my company (initially) so perhaps that will help you in coming up with ideas, as ideally the logo will fit on this template. If this is something you would consider working on please get back to me :)

Oh... incase you haven't seen it before:
RT-Theme 9

---------------

I recently answered a questionnaire for an online branding company that I am yet to hear back from, they may help you out:

1. What is the name of your company/project and why is it called that?
'Seamless'

1a. Is the company name/project open to being renamed?
Yes because we are still in very early stages.

2. What are the long term goals of your company/project?
I want to be providing businesses with an alternative to hiring skilled staff.

2a. What is the company/project mission?
We offer a Simple Alternative to the Complicated Task of Hiring Experienced Staff

3. What’s the age range of your target customer/user base?
We are going to be offering services to other businesses so it really will vary.

3a. Who are your competitors and how are you different from them?
We simply offer more than them and better results with a simpler means of reaching them.

4. What is the purpose of the new logo?
Recognition. I wasn't people to see 'Seamless' and know what we do and instantly know it is us.

5. Do you have a tag line? If so, would you like it stated along side your logo?
My business is relatively new but I am thinking about: The Simple Alternative to the Complicated Task of Hiring Experienced Staff

8. What adjectives should best describe your logo?
Professional and Trustworthy

9. What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
Professionalism and Simplicity.

9. What should people remember after seeing your logo?
How simple it is and yet how much it could offer.

10. How do you prefer your logo to be worded or written out? Example: "thedesigncubicle" or "the design cubicle"
I personally Like 'Seamless' as one word and then 'Outsourcing'. As I said, there will be divisions of the company so it couldn't really be one word. I guess it could be joined with the two words in different colours, but there certainly needs to be a separation there.

11. What’s your preferred deadline, time frame or exact date of completion?
As soon as possible really but there is no rush, I just mean as soon as you can get it done. I would prefer a better logo that takes more time than a rushed logo that could have been better because I put you on a deadline ;-)

12. Would you like any additional design services to be packaged with your new logo?
Possibly, it will all depend on pricing! :) Certainly over time I will have a lot of work as I am planning to grow the business relatively quickly.

13. What logos appeal to you and why?
I personally like simplicity and professionalism. I don't like cartoony logos to be perfectly honest. I would say that something like this is quite nice: http://logonerds.com/img/images/indoor.gif or something like this: http://logonerds.com/img/images/incy.gif

14. What is your budget?
My budget isn't huge. I was offered logos from people on forums for $15, etc but I wanted to seek someone out who had experience and wasn't going to rush the project. I am willing to pay a fair price for the right logo :)

Hi there, I'll drop you an email tomorrow with details of what I can offer, although it will certainly be well over $15.

Back