Leaseawebsite.co- website critique

leaseawebsite

Hi All,

We recently launched an online service – www.leaseawebsite.co where business owners can buy a ready website. On the website, the user needs to select a website & our team personalizes the selected website with content, pictures, videos, etc. as provided. We also host, manage and provide a bunch of other services needed for successfully running the website.

So, I seek any & all positive critique for the www.leaseawebsite.co for improving the user experience and shopping experience. I also welcome your feedback on the service in general.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• Lease-A-Website.jpg
    Lease-A-Website.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 2
First thing I do when reviewing any website these days is run a speed test.

Your site scores 4/100

I then look at the site on phone and the sample sites you offer are pretty dire.

Why would anyone want to lease a site when there are so many far better templates you can use for a lot less.

The testimonials look false and there are no case studies. And it's not revolutionary, I first saw this idea over 10 years ago.

Sorry but it's not very good.

Took too long to load, left before it had loaded so can't really review it.... I'm on an 80Mbit connection and it felt like I was back of dial up.

People will not wait anywhere near as long as it took for your site to load.

Your 'biggest' competitors load pretty much instantly.

Website design looks good, but workout site loading time must
Secondly on mobile the website hover is fixed instead it occurrence shall be on hover

Back