Junior Designer Available - East Midlands

alilalala

Hello,

I have just finished my degree in Graphic Design and I am looking for my first position within a design studio or an in-house team. I am actively job hunting but thought it was also worthwhile posting on here - you never know.

I am from the east midlands area and this is where I would like to be based. I have had a work placement in a professional design studio and gained a lot of knowledge from my time there. I worked on different logos, catalogues and brochures and editing photographs.

I am confident using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDeign, I can work on Macs or PCs and have good knowledge of Microsoft office packages. At the moment I am working on expanding my basic skills in Dreamweaver and Flash.

If anyone reading this has a suitable position I would really appreciate it if they considered me for the position, I am very passionate about design and I work well to deadlines. I enjoy being part of a team and like learning from others however I am also confident when working independently. I am keen to learn any skills I do not yet posses and would love to be in a company where there was room to develop.

A selection of my work can be viewed at Alice Roberts - Graphic Designer - Home (which also has my contact details on) . I also have a CV I can send out should anyone require it.

Thanks for reading.

Back