Is this possible to make?

zerry1208

Hello everyone,
I'd like to know If this design is possible to create in photoshop or it has to be drawn?

If it's possible to make in PS, do you know any youtube people who make something like that?
FW20_0001_Layer1_2000x@2x.jpg

I know plenty of artists on here that can do this type of work no problem whatsoever, and have it presentable for printing on clothing.

Youtubers - a lot of them are hacks, and you'll spend more money getting someone to fix the file to be printed properly on textiles or other substrates.

It looks like a 3D illustration or even a photo montage, so no, not possible to get that exact style in Photoshop.

I know plenty of artists on here that can do this type of work no problem whatsoever, and have it presentable for printing on clothing.

Youtubers - a lot of them are hacks, and you'll spend more money getting someone to fix the file to be printed properly on textiles or other substrates.
Thanks for your reply.
I’d like to learn this.

But yeah, it’s probably a 3D illustration so nevermind

I've a opinion, The jaguar head will be edited with professionally by Bevel & Emboss option on Photoshop. The snake does not looks same.

They've taken two existing 3D models and manipulated them to fit into the image they're showing, it's why the dog stylistically is different to the snake (more detailed)....

They've likely used zbrush to do the models but you can also do similar in blender and the likes. The metal texture is just a simple shader applied plus some scene lights.

No, It's not possible with photoshop. As hankscorpio said do not go with the youtube guys. You can search experts here as this is a graphic design related forum. So i am damn sure that you will find someone who can help you.

Hello everyone,
I'd like to know If this design is possible to create in photoshop or it has to be drawn?

If it's possible to make in PS, do you know any youtube people who make something like that?
View attachment 7662
Hi Zimosho,
It's possible to draw these and such images on PS(PhotoShop). On youtube, there are several designers who are doing such work. Just write t-shirt designs by PS. You will see many results. Watch out their work and you will also learn how they do it.
Thanks

Back