Is there any beginner who needs free help?

sofdesigne

Hi i am a pro graphic designer, i want to be fluent in english, in exchange i can teach you graphic design, webdesign with wordpress, 3D, ...... i have missed many work opportunities because of my english speaking level, so i need someone to talk to me regularly, and i am willing to teach design freely,

If you're interested, please PM me
thanks

Hello - welcome to the forums. Glad to have you on board.

Great offer and skill swap on offer.

Best of luck.

Hello - welcome to the forums. Glad to have you on board.

Great offer and skill swap on offer.

Best of luck.
Thanks alot, appreciate it

for many years i was looking for someone to help me with my english language, i found some nice guys during that time, but not in the design field, and it turned out to be a difficult for me, because i couldn't talk about anything else outside of design world. and it was a pain to the other side, and i was hoping to find a beginner in design so that i can be helpful and this will encourage me to talk and try to deliver the information.

i have more than 14 years in the field, and i can be helpful to someone i suppose ! whether it's for logo designing, webdesign, print, 3D, after effect, photography, ...... even board game design and video game related design work, because i know many things about different skills.

i can teach my process of doing different things, from inspiration, sketching ideas, designing, feedback and critiques, until delivery of final piece. and hope this will find someone in a real need of it, and i am only asking for chatting in english to improve my speak level

i spend most of my time designing, so i can talk while working.

that's my story,
thanks

Back