invitation needed have £35 to spend on design

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwoodthorpe

hi guys i need an invite designing for my wifes supprise 30th party asap, full colour double sided about a5 size....

Any one interested? thanx in advance

i'm sure that there are a few people who might be able to do this for you :)

Are you wanting printing included?! It's just that you wrote your 'shopping list' like you were speaking to a printer…

Mohammad said:
Job Done!

???????? Mo, are you saying that you have completed this job? and the request is therefore fullfilled?

If so, great... but we need to ensure that members aren't chasing ghosts here.

It would be advisable from the original poster to inform the open forum that that the tender has been appointed and allocated and by whom.

I suggest that this be made part of the sticky when posting tenders. There is a lot of uncompleted requests and it would be useful for everyone to know if tenders have been completed. I know a lot of these requests get double and triple posted on other forums and a lot of people get no reply at all.

I done it Berry!!! Payment received and files sent! If anyone wants to see it I can post it up but I have to ask the clients permission first

He was a very good client and he liked the final design which is the most important thing, First job I got from DP ;)

lol thanks.. Have you never had a completed job from a thread request?

Oh right that was nice of him to mention that. I was designing this for all I knew. He PM'ed me to start work on it :S...thanks for that!

Wasting my time.

communication failure x3

the OP/you should've updated the thread confirming the work being taken up

you should've got in touch with the OP telling him what the dealio was and getting some kind of agreement put in front (not just him saying "do the work! thanks" and leaving it)

you should've emailed him/PMed him updating him on the work you were doing

glenwheeler said:
Oh right that was nice of him to mention that. I was designing this for all I knew. He PM'ed me to start work on it :S...thanks for that!

Wasting my time.

Without stirring up a hornets nest.........That's a written contract, by law....I'd invoice.........

Designers have got to tighten up on tenders and work. Agree terms and get confirmation. This opens up a whole new issue in terms of forum tenders. We need better open awareness or you will all get burnt. This is a business transaction after all.

Have PM'd and e-mailed 'mrwoodthorpe' so hopefully we can get some clarification on what's happened with this project.

Thanks,
Greg

tim said:
communication failure x3

the OP/you should've updated the thread confirming the work being taken up

you should've got in touch with the OP telling him what the dealio was and getting some kind of agreement put in front (not just him saying "do the work! thanks" and leaving it)

you should've emailed him/PMed him updating him on the work you were doing

The last PM i sent back to this guy was along the lines of "Is it ok just to send you over a contract to make 100% sure I am covered for the job, and Ill get started on it for you." I started the design and then I logged on yesterday and saw Moh's post. I was like :confused:

Edit: I still have the messages on my inbox...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back