Intro / Splash Page

Haha. This thread has just summed up what I was going to suggest to said client, however, they seem fairly keen on the whole Flash/Splash page which is really irritating. They don't see the harm.

I'm going to try and sway them from it again.

Haha. This thread has just summed up what I was going to suggest to said client, however, they seem fairly keen on the whole Flash/Splash page which is really irritating. They don't see the harm.

I'm going to try and sway them from it again.

Sometimes you can give all the advice in the world and a client is set on it so, you just have to get on with it. If they come back later moaning that their site isn't doing well then at least you made your views clear from the outset. :icon_Wall:

If the mechanic tells me my brakes are shot and I decide to ignore them, I'm not going back and complaining when I wrap my car round a tree!

On a different subject, when are you adding the rest of your work to your portfolio Tony?! Tasty Treats can only keep me going so long!

Arrivals, honestly, when I get two minutes without clients wanting bloody Flash splashes everywhere! Haha :)

I'm glad you're keep on checking it though. I'll have it all up soon enough, just stowed off with other work at the minute and, I've gotta keep doing that as it's paying the bills. I'm trying to cram in a lot of work on my own website on a nighttime, but I'm not getting much time to spend with family etc. The freelance life eh?

Back