Inspiration for a Solicitor/Estate Agent Christmas themed advert

Christina_85

Stuck in a bit of a rut here and need some ideas/inspiration if its allowed....

Doing an advert for a solicitors/estate agents but they want something quirky and Christmas themed.

There services include wills and estates, commercial, leasing, divorce, property,power of attorney etc..

so I need to try and think of some kind of catchy line which ties into them being a solicitors/estate agents with a Christmas theme .

To give you an idea.... a previous advert had the line .... no legal gobbledygook with a cartoon turkey in it.

any help appreciated

cheers

Problem - too many services to include under one banner. How about Santa (illustration!) with a big sack of pressies, each with a different tag - wills, estates, etc.
Copy line could be something like "We've got Xmas all wrapped up".

Or Santa dressed as a solicitor, sat behind a desk - " Go visit your friendly local solicitor this winter/Xmas".

Scrooge would be a funny link to have or maybe something to do with families fighting at Christmas, or maybe something to do with the birth of Jesus. The could all potentially be funny or maybe I'm too edgy! But something about estates, commercial, leasing and finding room at the inn would make me laugh!

Happy Christmas*

* We accept no liability for the happiness or otherwise of your christmas and/or any other seasonal and/or religious celebration and recommend that you seek independent spiritual advice before accepting the terms of this card. The term 'happy' is used without prejudice and any sense of pleasure or contentment resulting from these sentiments is entered into entirely at your own risk; any subsequent death, personal injury, family breakdown, damage to property or weight gain shall be deemed an Act of God in accordance with Genesis 1.1. (do give us a ring though).

The value of your presents can go down and well as up.

Good one Dave :icon_biggrin:

Could you maybe do something along the "5 Gold rings song"? ..."On the first day of Christmas my Ex True Love sent to me..." etc

aww thank you for the replies... I must of been having designers block the other day. I came up with something to do with wrapping..... however I will bare the suggestions in mind for next years advert.

Thanks again :D

Happy Christmas*

* We accept no liability for the happiness or otherwise of your christmas and/or any other seasonal and/or religious celebration and recommend that you seek independent spiritual advice before accepting the terms of this card. The term 'happy' is used without prejudice and any sense of pleasure or contentment resulting from these sentiments is entered into entirely at your own risk; any subsequent death, personal injury, family breakdown, damage to property or weight gain shall be deemed an Act of God in accordance with Genesis 1.1. (do give us a ring though).

The value of your presents can go down and well as up.

I've seen something like that done for as a Christmas card somewhere. 'Smile in the Mind' or 'the Copy Book' spring to mind. It had the christmas message on and then a load of amends marked up in red pen around it like "Happy? maybe too positive?". The kind of crap that account handlers nad lawyers come up with . The message inside ended up being "We advise a Christmas and a Year." Very very well done. WIsh I could remember where I saw it?

It was the Partners for Lewis Silkin Solicitors. Can't find it on Google but it's in the 'Smile in the Mind' book. A piece of genius.

Back