I'm a Hong Kong graphic designer

hehoheho

I'm a Hongkonger worked in the graphic design field for 20+ years. Planning to immigrate to UK by the BNO way and would someone advise if there would be any opporrunity to find graphic designer job by such case...
Thanks~

Yes, there's graphic design jobs in the UK.

Have no idea what BNO is. But if you have a good CV and portfolio you can definitely get work in the UK.

Welcome to the forums. :)

It's a pretty tough market, especially at the moment but there's plenty more in London but then you have to deal with living expenses and commuting.
Jobs tend to be in the larger cities but this can vary.

Where about's in Hong Kong are you from?

Glad to have that much of reply... Thanks all of you.
I forsee there will be more and more Hongkonger escape to UK. Hope you British will not exclude us...

Hello Hehoheho,
You are shifting from HongKong to UK through BNO (British National Overseas). As you have over 20 years of experience, there would be a lot of opportunities for you. But being there, in the beginning you have to be patient as you will have to circulate your CV and it will take time to showcase your portfolio, but you will get a smart chance, is definite!

Following up my own post...
Now I am in the UK for 11 months...
Any idea what level of role I should apply for (I was in managerial level when was in Hong Kong)
I tried to establish my own design studio but there is no job till this moment...
Honestly I'm 50 years old, 30+ years experience (too much?), not native Brits, I feel a bit lost in my career...
Would someone kind to advice?
Thanks

Would someone willing to just offer an opportunity to me for working in the UK's graphic design industry?
Any role, any level of salary... I just need an opportunity...

Before anyone is going to think about doing that, they are going to need to see your portfolio.

Following up my own post...
Now I am in the UK for 11 months...
Any idea what level of role I should apply for (I was in managerial level when was in Hong Kong)
I tried to establish my own design studio but there is no job till this moment...
Honestly I'm 50 years old, 30+ years experience (too much?), not native Brits, I feel a bit lost in my career...
Would someone kind to advice?
Thanks
Been there my friend exclude BNO everything else is the same!

Back