I Need Inspiration?

Mr J

Hi ya'll!

I'm currently working on a uni project to design a 12 page (6 spread) book style Annual Report for a HOME CRAFT SOCIETY (unofficial company) and already have ready body type and layout order info.
I'm familiar with annual reports and have an understanding of what they are. Researched Nick Feltron too, blah blah

So, now I need inspiration for craft/sewing/knitting/baking type designs -magazine/book/poster even websites/logos/packaging....anything to trigger more style ideas to add to my current sketches. I have some great mocks, planning to visit the library for sources, have already googled (hopeless) and visited some sites, but its all so dull!
I desperately need some fresh &cutting edge design promoting this area opposing to what I have found so far which is just granny/boring/ pretty/unexciting/ordinary and predictive.

Can anyone introduce me to some GOOD inspiration? I desperately need some fresh/clean/cutting edge design promoting this area opposing to what I have found so far which is just granny/boring/ pretty/dull/ordinary and predictive.

Feel like I am struggling slightly and hoping you guys can help me? :icon_confused:

Back